The Yosemite swing door features 3-1 1/4″ push bars and an extremely rugged extruded aluminum (2 1/8″ x 3/4″ x .050″ walls) frame that is made to last. Aluminum spur corner locks give the door added durability and stability, which are free from rust assuring years of trouble free service.
The lower section of the door screen is protected by a matching (anodized or powder coated) Amplimesh grille which minimizes screen tear-out or push though by pets, children or just everyday use. A 12″ kick plate provides dependable screen protection, adds rigidity and maintains the doors handsome appearance.
Available Sizes: 30″, 32″, and 36″ widths
Yosemite includes a bottom expander channel to allow semi-custom adjustments up to 1.5″ high and allow adjustment for door frames that may be out of square.
Dark Bronze or Clear Anodized, or White Powder Coated painted finish
Includes All Hardware:
- Heavy-duty adjustable pneumatic closer
- Push button handles with manual lock and metal door keeper
- Hinges with Oilite bushings attached to expander
- Bottom adjust with vinyl sweep to help keep out insects
Choice of Finishes:
- Anodizing: A hard and durable corrosion resistant finish protective surface that enhances the appearance of the extruded aluminum surface.
- Powder Coated is a much superior surface when compared to “wet paint”, and it is an environmentally friendly process.