The Niagara swing door features two 1 1/4″ push bars and an extremely rugged extruded aluminum (2 3/8″ x 3/4″ x .050″ walls) frame. Aluminum spur corners locks give the door added durability and stability, which are free from rust assuring years of trouble-free service.
The lower section of the door is protected by an included matching (anodized or powder coated) grille. A 12″ kick plate gives the door added rigidity and durability and maintains its handsome appearance.
Hinges with Oilite bushings are attached to the side adjust expander with heavy duty aircraft quality rivets for smooth opening and long life.
Available Sizes: 30″, 32″, and 36″ widths
The Niagara includes a bottom expander channel to allow semi-custom adjustments up to 1.5″ high and allow adjustment for door frames that may be out of square.
Dark Bronze or Clear Anodized, or White Powder Coated painted finish
Includes All Hardware:
- Heavy-duty adjustable pneumatic closer
- Push button handles and metal door keeper
- Hinges with Oilite bushings attached to expander
- Bottom adjust with vinyl sweep to help keep out insects
Choice of Finishes:
- Anodizing: A hard durable corrosion resistant finish protective sur face that enhances the appearance of the extruded aluminum surface.
- Powder coated is a much superior surface when compared to “wet paint”, and it is an environmentally friendly process.