The Rushmore swing door features a full view unobstructed view design with an extremely rugged extruded aluminum (2 1/8″ x 3/4″ x .050″ walls) frame that is made to last. Aluminum spur corner locks and a matching 8″ kick plate give the door added durability and stability, that are free from rust assuring years of trouble free service.
The open design allows for maximum ventilation and excellent visibility. Hinges with Oilite bushings are attached to the side adjust expander with aircraft quality rivets for smooth opening and long life.
Available Sizes: 30″, 32″, and 36″ widths
The Rushmore includes a bottom expander channel to allow semi-custom adjustments up to 1.5″ high and allow adjustment for door frames that may be out of square.
Dark Bronze or Clear Anodized, or White Powder Coated painted finish
Includes All Hardware:
- Heavy-duty adjustable pneumatic closer
- Push button handles and metal door keeper
- Hinges with Oilite bushings attached to expander
- Bottom adjust with vinyl sweep to help keep out insects
Choice of Finishes:
- Anodizing: A hard durable corrosion resistant finish protective surface that enhances the appearance of the extruded aluminum surface.
- Powder Coated is a much superior surface when compared to “wet paint”, and it is an environmentally friendly process.